Discuss Joining Napit....Help in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

DoBBY

Setting up my own firm, was wondering what sort of money its going to cost to join NAPIT.

Just had a short conversation with one of their phone operatives who couldn't give me a quote of how much it's likely to cost. She just said it depends, we'll send you an information pack out.

Basically Il be starting on my own with one or two mates - part qualified lads. So on a whole how much is this likely to cost me?

Also whats the best test meter which is also a reasonable price? I like the fluke but just don't have that kind of money. Is there anywhere that sell calibrated second hand meters?

Cheers DoBBY

providing you are suitably qualified fees are approx £400 plus you can have one authorised operative in with the fees, additional operatives will cost £50 per person. (providing operatives hold some relevant quals they will be able to complete test sheets under your company)

spend the money on a decent tester megger etc, it makes all the difference.

Reply to Joining Napit....Help in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

NAPIT Certification Scheme NAPIT with more than one operative
Hi Guys Hope this is in the right place... I have recently joined NAPIT and had my assessment. We are a limited company of two qualified...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've recently gone self employed, running my own business and am looking to join either NAPIT or NICEIC. Firstly, which do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, So I'm trying to understand what's going on with my off-peak electricity supply, as something's wrong with it and I'm trying to determine if...
Replies
Views
I am trying to put some led light strips under the fenders of my fat tire E-bike. I’ve been looking at led light strips on Amazon, AliExpress and...
Replies
Views
D
Hello everyone, thanks for this nice forum! I'm looking for some raw logs of RS485/Modbus communications between an inverter and its smart meter...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 147397
D

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock