Discuss Judge Rinder in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Pete999

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I was sat in the living room minding my own, when the Wife came in all excited (no not that sort of excitement) you smutty lot. Quick she said turn over to ITV and watch this idiot, turns out the Posh Lady was having some building work done, and she had to get an Electrician in to repair a switch or some else a simple job.

Anyway this "boil in the Bag Sparkie" had conned her into having a rewire, the house was a 4 bed job," how much and how long will it take" she asked "£1800:00 and 2 days" he said. Well the Judge went to town on this bloke, asked him what qualifications he had," kin 17th Edition or some other swear word because it was bleeped out" he said, the Judge asked the woman did he give you a certificate, only after about 4 phone calls, it was something Matey had scammed up on hi laptop, in the end JR told him to Foxtrot Oscar and awarded the women £1800:00 Compo from the Sparkie, he even had the cheek to say when he was interviewed afterwards if anyone wanted any work done here is my number, the Bailiffs soon chucked him out. Wish had the chance to record it or failing that find a copy on Youtube, it was a classic.

Two of my daughters went on that show. Boyfriend argument, scratched car, one got 2k compo. Pretended they were mistaken when people phoned and asked if they were my daughters. Look similar yeh, but nahhh not mine. I wanted to get a copy of it as well.

One can only hope he hadn't done much to her house, as it probably would've all been orrible.
Well apparently "when trying to lift floorboards" the builder said ""just do a partial rewire she won't know the difference"" she trusted this bloke, not her fault she was a single Lady middle aged, how these scum pray on people like her is disgusting they ought to be horse whipped, personally I hope the scum gets what he deserved, not much chance of that in this age of human rights, good on you Judge Rinder for exposing the bloke, gives this profession a bad name, with twerps like this bloke professing to be an Electrician, the sooner we get accreditation like Gas Safe the better, get shot of all these Scams that take money off of hard working blokes the better this trade will become. Are there umpteen scams working with Gas engineers? no, because people don't appear to be interested with something you can't smell, get real HMG and sort it out.

Having seen JR on Strictly, I watched a bit of a show the other day. Some chiselling b. who hadn't paid his bills. JR "you say you had a problem with your bank account" Him "that's right" JR "but really the only problem with your bank account was that you wouldn't use it ..." Made me laugh out loud.

Well apparently "when trying to lift floorboards" the builder said ""just do a partial rewire she won't know the difference"" she trusted this bloke, not her fault she was a single Lady middle aged, how these scum pray on people like her is disgusting they ought to be horse whipped, personally I hope the scum gets what he deserved, not much chance of that in this age of human rights, good on you Judge Rinder for exposing the bloke, gives this profession a bad name, with twerps like this bloke professing to be an Electrician, the sooner we get accreditation like Gas Safe the better, get shot of all these Scams that take money off of hard working blokes the better this trade will become. Are there umpteen scams working with Gas engineers? no, because people don't appear to be interested with something you can't smell, get real HMG and sort it out.

I hadn't realised that the JUDGE RINDER APPRECIATION SOCIETY was based ere on the sparky Forum.

And as far as being like Gas Safe goes, You should be !

DIY and 'Elastic Trickery' Do not mix. .........Lethal combo !

Should rename this thread the judge rinder fan club thread!

Prefer jezza K on a morning myself

Jezza his cast are mainly the scourge of the uk population doing their dirty washing in public. Apart from a few exceptions they don't work and leach what they can from society.

Reply to Judge Rinder in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock