Discuss Just a new member came! He is Brazilian... in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome Luiz, you have a wonderful accent. Tell us a little about what you do in Paraiba - I shall now look on Google maps at where it is!
To the members - no waxing jokes allowed!

And errr regarding English your title could be improved.
Just a new member came change to
Just a new member here
He is Brazilian change to
I am Brazillian
came is past participle while here is present participle
He is third person, I is first person.
So if I talk to another member on the forum about you, I would say "...he said he is from Brazil" Where if you talk of yourself on the forum you would say "...I am from Brazil" Hope that is clear?

Yeah, clear. Thanks.
And errr regarding English your title could be improved.
Just a new member came change to
Just a new member here
He is Brazilian change to
I am Brazillian
came is past participle while here is present participle
He is third person, I is first person.
So if I talk to another member on the forum about you, I would say "...he said he is from Brazil" Where if you talk of yourself on the forum you would say "...I am from Brazil" Hope that is clear?

Well, thanks... I plan to study Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering... Or both. After all, I am still a young man, but what pleased me in the construction world was electrical installations. Paraíba is on the east edge from South America :)

Welcome Luiz, you have a wonderful accent. Tell us a little about what you do in Paraiba - I shall now look on Google maps at where it is!
To the members - no waxing jokes allowed!

Fala Luiz!
Também sou brasileiro, e o parabenizo pela iniciativa de aprender elétrica E inglês simultaneamente! Sériao é um grande passo e do tipo que faz a diferença na vida de uma pessoa. Saber inglês hoje em dia é essencial para interagir com o máximo de pessoas, e dominá-lo só é possível através da prática, como você está fazendo. Além do que é muito mais fácil aprender inglês através de algo de seu interesse, neste caso a elétrica! Eu por exemplo aprendi através da música, e agora que estou estudando elétrica já me serve como ferramenta pra absorver as informações aqui do forum de forma mais clara.

And as for the proud english man dmxtothemax and his beloved english sounding accent, which I too find nice to the ears: have no worries brother! We do have internet in Brazil

;)

For us who don't speak your language @Julian Daminelli I have translated.
I don't know why @dmxtothemax came out with that stuff but judge by the other posts and not just one or you'll alienate Brazilians bringing Luiz down with you.
Welcome to the forum everyone.

I am also Brazilian, and I congratulate you for the initiative to learn electrical and English simultaneously! Seriousness is a big step and the kind that makes the difference in a person's life. Knowing English nowadays is essential to interact with as many people as possible, and mastering it is only possible through practice, as you are doing. Besides it is much easier to learn English through something of your interest, in this case the electric! I for example learned through music, and now that I am studying electrical, it already serves me as a tool to absorb the information here of the forum more clearly.

For us who don't speak your language @Julian Daminelli I have translated.
I don't know why @dmxtothemax came out with that stuff but judge by the other posts and not just one or you'll alienate Brazilians bringing Luiz down with you.
Welcome to the forum everyone.

I am also Brazilian, and I congratulate you for the initiative to learn electrical and English simultaneously! Seriousness is a big step and the kind that makes the difference in a person's life. Knowing English nowadays is essential to interact with as many people as possible, and mastering it is only possible through practice, as you are doing. Besides it is much easier to learn English through something of your interest, in this case the electric! I for example learned through music, and now that I am studying electrical, it already serves me as a tool to absorb the information here of the forum more clearly.

I'll start -
Gary Numan Our Friends Electric - I challenge @telectrix and all

Reply to Just a new member came! He is Brazilian... in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net