Discuss Just for Paul: in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Cheers Tony I enjoyed that :smile: Played a few shots like that myself, I've hit a JCB and ended up in the drainage trench he was digging at the time. Hooked a shot and the ball ended up on the ring road almost hitting a car! Over shot the 18th green and ended up in a plant pot at the clubhouse in front of everyone watching! Ho, my mate got a birdie but not the normal kind

20141031_142227.jpg

Played in two social competitions at intermediate level and won one, so I'm not that bad all the time lol but lessons are needed to improve. Dont think I'll be playing for at least another 2 months due to my cracked ribs. Cant wait to get back into the swing of it to be honest.

Howard tried to set up a forum charity golf day years ago, any one fancy setting one up for this year?

Reply to Just for Paul: in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

So I just started out recently and I’m struggling with what to price myself at. It’s worth noting I live in the east London area and I’m looking...
Replies
Views
I’m running wires to the basement for future basement finishing. I’d like to add two circuits of outlets (one on the finished side and one on the...
Replies
Views
I've just been watching the final episode of James Mays' 'Mail Time' youtube video and it featured a video song about learning to count. I dare...
Replies
Views
Hello there, I’m in the process of mapping out a relatively standard S-plan system for my parents central heating and hot water system. Not sure...
Replies
Views
I have a pressure washer that I got as part of "a good deal", actually an exceedingly good deal as I later found out. I've had it a while, I guess...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock