Discuss Just ingenious........... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

'Hi my shower pullswitch has failed and won't turn on - can you give me a price to replace it ?' 'Yes no problem it's generally a straightforward job, around £40 including the new switch'
Then you arrive en route to home at the end of a hard day and see that.... :eek::D

Hmm.. the joinery skills are a little to be desired. You think they would have at least followed the profile of the pull switch.
Aye it could have been neater
Sorry to be pedantic but Inverkip was oil fired. I believe the chimney was the tallest structure in Scotland.
every day is a school day I’ve lived nearby it since I was born and was always told it was coal it was still a cool place to see the control room was spooky like a 60s nuclear launch site

Last edited:

Reply to Just ingenious........... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Today I was doing an EICR and went around a couple sockets with a Megger MST220 socket tester just to see if there was anything obvious, all three...
Replies
Views
Seeking advice, we have been replacing extractor fans for a local council and was originally told no ‘like for like’ replacement works needs a...
Replies
Views
My company has recently done some air source heatpumps which require DNO notification and EV chargers which also require DNO notification. On an...
Replies
Views
Evening all, I'm relatively new to the trade and have just moved house. Looking to rewire and was looking at a few things, could someone tell me...
Replies
Views
Was having a poke around the old man's house today. Anyway. DB is under stairs (18th ed following a recent extension. Not done by me but it's...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock