Discuss Keeping track of Customers in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Shocking

Hi guys starting to get a few small jobs in know problem is keeping track of invoices, names,etc. Just was wondering if any of you have found any good software program to keep all this info in? so you can find it easy, IE some kind of database, thats already setup for our kind of work. :confused:

Shocking

I have just purchased Quickbooks Pro 2010 Myself after using there free version for a while, Its definatly worth the money and very user friendly.

I use a system that my complete database is hosted so i can access it from anywhere i have an internet connection. Its called Online CRM system | hosted CRM | cloud CRM | Enterprise CRM | Outlook CRM |. I use sage for accounting and it integrates with wire contact, also emails i receive go into the correct contact in the database. It also integrates with skype as well. It keeps everything in the one place and records the complete process from when the customer phones till the job is complete.

And very cheap compared to similar packages.

I made my own on Exel. But I have since moved up to an Imac, so i have done one in Pages and Numbers on Iwork, as its a professional office type package it looks the dogs, and is very easy to make and use.

Cheers...........Howard

Reply to Keeping track of Customers in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views
Post in thread 'Ireland - Customers wanting receipts' by Risteard has been reported by Risteard. Reason given: Content being reported:
Replies
Views
E
If you want to save on your monthly electric bill and reduce your greenhouse gas emissions at the same time, you might buy a new, energy-efficient...
Replies
Views
Electricity News --
E
I've been self employed for 4 years and have just had my second ever experience of a bad customer, where I've walked. Rewire of a 2 bed bungalow...
Replies
Views
D
Just wondering what courses people have done, towards electrical's I didnt do any thing at school (just called thick and took it in,also got...
Replies
Views
LankyWill
L

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock