Discuss Know of any websites to revise from to help with 2330 L2 and 2391 L3? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

M

Mr Curnow

I know of swindon massive but the colours are really distracting.
I better start revising now because the tests coming up are much harder than the 201 & 202 online.

I asked my tutor at college and he said that we haven't signed up for Smartscreen so I can't do that.

I want to revise but there is nowhere really to revise from.

Also the stuff we were taught in class didn't come up on the exam, it's BS.

I have the exam success book for the 2391 level 3.

But for the level 2, can someone help. We were told that swindon massive is not good because it doesn't teach us the stuff we need to know. I wan't to revise and pass the rest of my tests first time. I know the Smartscreen is probably the best thing for it, but I don't have a login.

Sorry I've re read your post, about Swindon Massive, I have used it the whole term and found it fantastic. I did however buy a disc from ebay for about £8.00 with tons of 2330 stuff on it. I have passed all theory exams this term, and just used pass papers from college, use swindon massive and basically read until my eyes hurt...

level 2 is easy if u get 1 of the books or use the handouts the college give u ,i have a few electrical books on pdf if u require just pm me an i email u them ,,swindon massive is more than adequate to help u pass though ..a good site is Electrical Exams - Multi choice exam questions software for the 2357, 2330, 2382, 2392 and Part P courses ,u have to pay for the download though ,,
go to the college library and u can find plenty of books on electrical or they will get you 1 ..

your jumping the gun slightly with the 2391 ,,wait till u have done the lv3 2330 before u attempt it ,u will then have a better understanding of inspection and testing ,,the 2391 has a very low pass rate ,,revise ,revise and then revise some more

p.s if anyone else requires any ebooks on pdf ,including gn 1-7, 17th ed ,electrical calcs, about 40 books altogether ,,just pm me

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the exam success book for the 2391 level 3.

But for the level 2, can someone help. We were told that swindon massive is not good because it doesn't teach us the stuff we need to know. I wan't to revise and pass the rest of my tests first time. I know the Smartscreen is probably the best thing for it, but I don't have a login.

some of the eample questions and answers are in this pdf
http://www.cityandguilds.com/documents/ind_construction_electrical/2330-sq.pdf

Hi all

does anyone have any 2330 lv3 papers, or revision material
I have tried the swindon massive sight but it asks for a password

the C&G smartscreen is ok had to use a pals password as i have not got lt starting course this thursday

By the way I have done 2391-10 yes its a hard exam as you have to have all the info in your head and be able to write down the answers in the correct terminology I studied every day for 4 months and passed first time so it is possible if you out the effort in to pass the 2391 before the 2330

any help and advice appreciated

thanks kerry for the above pdf:eek:

Last edited:
The handouts are all passworded, but the revision isn't for Level 3. Well Done for passing the 2391, it's given me a bit of inspiration to look at doing before September.

Reply to Know of any websites to revise from to help with 2330 L2 and 2391 L3? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock