Discuss Knows my stuff...its safe because it works in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Social housing. Tenant has been there 30 odd years. Our electrics were inside the house not in any of the pics obviously. I do the periodics and if any tenants add their own work and connect into our electrics without permission, done by us or a registered spark then it gets pulled out.

Can't believe the tenant has cut into the landlord's wiring and stuck a chock block there.

Can't believe the tenant has cut into the landlord's wiring and stuck a chock block there.
No thats all his. He had spurred off the back of a socket in the house taken the cable and very poorly gaffa taped it to a plasric roof through the brick wall where you see that abomination

I had this recently where I've turned up to a relations house and said how I would like to do a job they wanted doing but couldn't do it in time scale they wanted. So got told that another relative on other side will do it. So asked if he was an electrician i got told he was great and made missiles so knows what he is doing and he did his own house. Was it tested? Don't know

Reply to Knows my stuff...its safe because it works in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock