Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discuss landline diversion to mobile in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. egginyourface

egginyourface Electrician's Arms

can anyone recommend who to call if i want to divert my landline to my mobile?

my landline is with virgin media

thanks

2. Mark.W

Mark.W Electrician's Arms

Try Virgin themselves, It's an add on to your line. Which I think is about £2 a month!

3. IQ Electrical

IQ Electrical Electrician's Arms

And don't forget that you pay the part of the call from your landline to mobile so it might be worth your while getting some landline to mobile minutes added to your Virgin package if they do that?

• Like Like x 1
  4. tonys

tonys Guest

Sorry mate I must of cost you a small fortune lol also no stage 2 for me lol

5. egginyourface

egginyourface Electrician's Arms

do customers prefer to call a land line instead of a mobile?

6. tonys

tonys Guest

Course they do mate, its cheaper for one and for two makes people feel more secure knowing the number can be tracked by the authorities if something is untoward.

7. grantr37

grantr37 Trainee Access

Try efax, look on the internet they do fax numbers and phone numbers as well as a voicemail box, and you can pick a number for your local area, they cover something like 60 different countries as well .... :)

8. grantr37

grantr37 Trainee Access

9. IQ Electrical

IQ Electrical Electrician's Arms

Lol, I'll pm you my mobile, give me a bell tomorrow afternoon, tell me what happened to stage 2!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.