Discuss LandWind X7 - A Chinese Copy of the Range Rover Evoque ? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

but the chinese version will probably not break down

The Range rover is one of the best cars on the market, If I had 80k I would own one, that said the chinese carlooks almost Identical lol, I see a court battle starting.

I read somewhere that their current best-selling vehicle, the CV9, got a Euro NCAP rating of 2 stars; they reckoned in a collision over 40mph any passengers had a slim chance of survival.

My understanding, is that BMW and another manufacturer have already tried to sue a Chinese company.
The Chinese court found there were no cases to answer.

Can you make an unreliable copy of something already unreliable? Two negatives make a positive I suppose....shares in turd polish are certainly going up either way

Can you make an unreliable copy of something already unreliable? Two negatives make a positive I suppose....shares in turd polish are certainly going up either way

You obviously have no idea about range rovers, I have seen several with 250'000 miles on the clock and 20 years old still in amazing condition and still worth 2-3 k lol

You obviously have no idea about range rovers, I have seen several with 250'000 miles on the clock and 20 years old still in amazing condition and still worth 2-3 k lol

I was at a shoot last weekend where somebody had one where the battery would die if you left the door open for 5 minutes. Prior to that I had a customer who had one where the wheel fell off on the motorway and one of the guys I go kayaking with said he's done about £3000 so far trying to get the suspension to work. And that's just local knowledge, it's not like there is some international infamy for it

Nope, If I want something good offroad, will not break if I sneeze on it and has a greater aura of class to it...I'll buy another Suzuki SJ :D

I was at a shoot last weekend where somebody had one where the battery would die if you left the door open for 5 minutes. Prior to that I had a customer who had one where the wheel fell off on the motorway and one of the guys I go kayaking with said he's done about £3000 so far trying to get the suspension to work. And that's just local knowledge, it's not like there is some international infamy for it

Nope, If I want something good offroad, will not break if I sneeze on it and has a greater aura of class to it...I'll buy another Suzuki SJ :D
I happen to know several lads who have 2003-2004 range rovers with 120-150,000 on the clock, they are immaculate and they have never had any issues, they are quality motors, your talking bollox suggesting they are carp, total bollox.

Must just be coincidence then that it scores as the most problematic vehicle on the JD power survey then

whatcar.com/awards/jdpower/2014/model/land-rover_range-rover

Load of Bollox, there is no doubt some cars in all ranges get problems, However regarding Range Rovers you will see lots around 20 years old for sale in immaculate condition and still priced at 2-3k, full service history and lots of very proud owners, I can google any car and say the word problem next to it and it will come up with discruntled owners, for example shoguns, the great car, it is renown for being a rough ride and bad road handling, I used to own one for 5 years and it was a great vehicle, but read about them lol, also read about any car you like, you will see good and bad comments regarding them all, do you honestly think a range rover which is at the top end of the market is total carp? your talking bollox mate.

Not in the same league as the Nissan xtrail which is priced around the same, I wouldn't pi$$ on a suzuki unless it had 2 wheels lol, (range rovers are carp pmsl)

Load of Bollox, there is no doubt some cars in all ranges get problems, However regarding Range Rovers you will see lots around 20 years old for sale in immaculate condition and still priced at 2-3k, full service history and lots of very proud owners, I can google any car and say the word problem next to it and it will come up with discruntled owners, for example shoguns, the great car, it is renown for being a rough ride and bad road handling, I used to own one for 5 years and it was a great vehicle, but read about them lol, also read about any car you like, you will see good and bad comments regarding them all, do you honestly think a range rover which is at the top end of the market is total carp? your talking bollox mate.
actually i agree somewhat

the old ones are built like tanks, the new ones can be a pile of ****e with many electrical problems, its a lucky draw some people are unlucky and get a bad one

Reply to LandWind X7 - A Chinese Copy of the Range Rover Evoque ? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock