Discuss Laser Level - dad's birthday in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

soap94

-
Reaction score
Hello everyone, i need some recommendations about laser level. I'm thinking of getting one (for my dad's birthday), and have one idea which one to buy.
Of course, I read a bunch of articles and reviews and have a "priority list", but i need you help as well. Here is a photo
Screenshot_1.png It's actually not my list, got it from web. What are your thoughts about these items? Which laser level is the best? (considering price as well)

Hello everyone, i need some recommendations about laser level. I'm thinking of getting one (for my dad's birthday), and have one idea which one to buy.
Of course, I read a bunch of articles and reviews and have a "priority list", but i need you help as well. Here is a photo
View attachment 38685 It's actually not my list, got it from web. What are your thoughts about these items? Which laser level is the best? (considering price as well)
What does your dad do for a living?

Well, he retired. He works at back garage as a hobby, making some stuff
Well not wishing to put a damper on you gift idea, what use would a laser level be to him, as he isn't working, it's a nice thought, if he is in to making stuff as you put it, is there anything else he might find useful ? good luck anyway

View attachment 38685 It's actually not my list, got it from web. What are your thoughts about these items? Which laser level is the best? (considering price as well)

Are you sure you not thinking of getting one for yourself, there's no shame in that ;)

Sorry us natives can sometimes be subtle with our humour, no offence intended. If it is for your Pa, as suggested you might need to consider your plans. :)

Don't see what use a laser level would be for him to be honest? It would be on next to no use for a wood working hobby, some good wood working tools could be a wiser investment

a DIY vodka still like my Polish b--i- l has got. might be a good idea. 100% proof from a few potatoes and some magic ingredients.

The laser level is more something you would use on site (fitting kitchens, putting up stud walls etc) My grandad was a joiner and he would make things in the shed, so as 123 suggested, some good quality wood working tools might be better, failing that a DAB radio, can't go wrong with that!

If he is messing with boards,etc.get him a Trend Pocket Hole jig,he can do some really good,strong and neat joins,even on a bird-house.

Dads love LED torches,diamond hones,and call-girls...

Only two of the above,are also popular with Mum ;)

Reply to Laser Level - dad's birthday in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net