Discuss Learner drivers allowed on motorways after law change in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Because, as I have stated already, even the police grant their highly trained operatives to drive at these speeds only in emergency conditions. Because it's inherently dangerous. That's why some pursuits get stopped. Because higher speed is more dangerous than lower speed. That's why we have speed limits.

Now, I've used my bestest theoretical crayons to draw that one out for you, so please study carefully and please don't resort to threats of theoretical violence, it really only makes you look more of a child than your posts do already.
the speed is irrelevant, its the individual driving if a human in the police force can possess the ability, so can anyone else with enough exposure to going fast

if you have the reflexes of a sloth obviously dont drive at all.

if however like me you have the reflexes of a spider going 100mph is not much different to 70mph

also if your car is a bucket of ---- this increases your chances of fatality should you crash

go onto any game, start off with a low sensitivity on the controls, slowly build the sensitivity to its highest setting, within a few days you will be adjusted to it

driving is no different.

if you gave me the sort of lip youre giving me on here id be more than happy to resort to violence, id take your "theoretical crayons" from you, and there would be nothing you could do about it.

At first I thought you were a very bored troll, but now I see that you're a genuine idiot. A proper caveman.

You've had someone use their first "dumb" on you in this thread, now I'll be using my first ever "ignore" in nearly 7 years of being on here, and believe me, there's been some thick ----s.

At first I thought you were a very bored troll, but now I see that you're a genuine idiot. A proper caveman.

You've had someone use their first "dumb" on you in this thread, now I'll be using my first ever "ignore" in nearly 7 years of being on here, and believe me, there's been some thick ****s.
ooo touched a nerve have i? you big girls blouse, go pack your handbag for tomorrow, make sure to remember your tampons. you maggot.

the speed is irrelevant, its the individual driving if a human in the police force can possess the ability, so can anyone else with enough exposure to going fast

if you have the reflexes of a sloth obviously dont drive at all.

Speed is entirely relevant. Doesn't matter how well trained you are, sat in a billion pound supercar. Are you telling me that if you have reflexes and vision good enough to spot a nail on the road.

This could blow out a front tire, which at 100+ mph would be virtually impossible to control the car. Well done, you've likely killed yourself and anyone else in cars around you.

The fact that the cockpit of decent cars survives structurally is great and yes, they are safer. However it's not just being crushed that kills you. Do you know that your organs are strong enough to resist the G force generated by a crash to stop one rupturing and you bleeding to death? This is one of the most common causes of a fatality in high speed collisions.

You have a pretty juvenile attitude to something that could effect peoples lives irreversibly.

Speed is entirely relevant. Doesn't matter how well trained you are, sat in a billion pound supercar. Are you telling me that if you have reflexes and vision good enough to spot a nail on the road.

This could blow out a front tire, which at 100+ mph would be virtually impossible to control the car. Well done, you've likely killed yourself and anyone else in cars around you.

The fact that the cockpit of decent cars survives structurally is great and yes, they are safer. However it's not just being crushed that kills you. Do you know that your organs are strong enough to resist the G force generated by a crash to stop one rupturing and you bleeding to death? This is one of the most common causes of a fatality in high speed collisions.

You have a pretty juvenile attitude to something that could effect peoples lives irreversibly.
my cars have run flat tyres, try again.

ive picked up dozens of nails in my tyres, never crashed once :O:O:O:O:O

maybe you should try living in the 21st century, just because your car is ---- dont punish me.

is it safe for them to speed at 159mph or not? im surprised how many times you need this repeated to you.

its not a difficult question, stop dancing around it

yes or no?

No.

I would very much doubt there would be a situation where that speed could be justified. Deaths or serious injuries following police pursuits have risen. It seems the old training adage of 'Nothing can ever justify an accident' is being forgotten.

Some police students will fail their advance driver training, and will never take part in a pursuit. A pursuit is managed, and decision making taken away from the police driver. Should an accident occur following a pursuit, the police driver would need to justify his action, especially so having self authorised.

159mph in the middle of the night on a motorway, could be considered a tactic for a police pursuit, but often the use of air support or vehicles ahead, reduces the justification. Not least, what is the crime being committed?

In your BMW, your unlikely to have an accident of your own at 30mph on your highland B road. You should be able to stop, within the distance you can see to be clear. At 80mph you may or may not have that accident, dependant on your reaction time and your 16'' brakes. At 159mph you ability to react is over passed, your 16'' brakes will be irrelevant, and you will be reliant on the crash structure of your vehicle.

Statistically, its safer to drive on motorways because of its safety features, road side furniture - lampposts, signs etc are so designed and screen by Armco. Your 4 times more likely (speed: think) to have an accident on a rural A than urban A road; more trees, walls, ditches, tractors & higher illegal speeds.

I have a feeling I'm wasting my breath with you though. Only time will show you of your own vulnerability, hopefully you'll come to realise that. Lets hope no one else gets hurt in the meantime.

Ricciardo is points ahead of Verstappen, who just keeps crashing :)

No.

I would very much doubt there would be a situation where that speed could be justified. Deaths or serious injuries following police pursuits have risen. It seems the old training adage of 'Nothing can ever justify an accident' is being forgotten.

Some police students will fail their advance driver training, and will never take part in a pursuit. A pursuit is managed, and decision making taken away from the police driver. Should an accident occur following a pursuit, the police driver would need to justify his action, especially so having self authorised.

159mph in the middle of the night on a motorway, could be considered a tactic for a police pursuit, but often the use of air support or vehicles ahead, reduces the justification. Not least, what is the crime being committed?

In your BMW, your unlikely to have an accident of your own at 30mph on your highland B road. You should be able to stop, within the distance you can see to be clear. At 80mph you may or may not have that accident, dependant on your reaction time and your 16'' brakes. At 159mph you ability to react is over passed, your 16'' brakes will be irrelevant, and you will be reliant on the crash structure of your vehicle.

Statistically, its safer to drive on motorways because of its safety features, road side furniture - lampposts, signs etc are so designed and screen by Armco. Your 4 times more likely (speed: think) to have an accident on a rural A than urban A road; more trees, walls, ditches, tractors & higher illegal speeds.

I have a feeling I'm wasting my breath with you though. Only time will show you of your own vulnerability, hopefully you'll come to realise that. Lets hope no one else gets hurt in the meantime.

Ricciardo is points ahead of Verstappen, who just keeps crashing :)
verstappen is probably having more fun though.

my cars have run flat tyres, try again.

ive picked up dozens of nails in my tyres, never crashed once :O:O:O:O:O

maybe you should try living in the 21st century, just because your car is **** dont punish me.

How do you know what I drive?

I drive to the speed appropriate for road conditions. I use the Autobahn for work every day. Just because I can legally drive 200mph+ on certain sections in the morning, doesn't mean I will.

It wa
How do you know what I drive?

I drive to the speed appropriate for road conditions. I use the Autobahn for work every day. Just because I can legally drive 200mph+ on certain sections in the morning, doesn't mean I will.
By you I mean the people with ---- cars, like the yaris holding up traffic when lights are green to turn right, cars coming from opposite way, enough time for 4 cars to turn right, but not when a retard in a yaris is front of the queue, they decide to wave some pedestrians to cross, who obviously don't cross because its a busy road, but clueless mcgee in the yaris only decides to make a move when traffic in opposite direction is now blocking the junction, bet she thinks she's safe on the road...

It wa

By you I mean the people with **** cars, like the yaris holding up traffic when lights are green to turn right, cars coming from opposite way, enough time for 4 cars to turn right, but not when a retard in a yaris is front of the queue, they decide to wave some pedestrians to cross, who obviously don't cross because its a busy road, but clueless mcgee in the yaris only decides to make a move when traffic in opposite direction is now blocking the junction, bet she thinks she's safe on the road...

That's all well and good, but has nothing to do with making driving at 159 mph safe.

if it was left to guys like you, our species wouldnt/couldnt have left the earths orbit to put man on the moon " too danger, much risk"

stick to knitting blankies to hide under, us alphas will conquer the world for you and let you reap all the benefits we create.

Of course, the people who put a man on the moon were just like yourself.

"F!ck it, we just make the rocket go faster an hope for the best"

Not that the majority of the testing only put the lives of those willing to take part in the test at stake. Not putting innocent lives at risk.

I'm out, can't argue with stupid, they drag you down, an beat you with their experience in being a moron.

Of course, the people who put a man on the moon were just like yourself.

"F!ck it, we just make the rocket go faster an hope for the best"

Not that the majority of the testing only put the lives of those willing to take part in the test at stake. Not putting innocent lives at risk.

I'm out, can't argue with stupid, they drag you down, an beat you with their experience in being a moron.
who tested those rockets? certainly wasnt whimpy little cuckolds like yourself was it?

guess you would be a conscientious objector too eh? i think youve got XX chromosomes

you and your boyfriends can circle jerk eachother off about how having fun is dangerous, ill continue to live life, you coward

why do you skirt around calling me names? is it cause youre that much of a blouse you wont even offend someone on the internet?

its obvious you meet men at the edge of the forest.

upload_2018-6-6_18-50-52.png

if you guys want to jump in a vehicle and drive (very slowly) up the motorway and meet me halfway, we can pull over in a layby and have a chat

well if the police want to stop me, they can try and keep up, if its not a traffic car im into the distance before their lights have even strobed twice.

Sounds like you have one awesome car, not just the 16'' brakes. I know its a BMW from what you've said, what is it exactly?

Reply to Learner drivers allowed on motorways after law change in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net