Discuss Learner drivers allowed on motorways after law change in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

ive driven mine through miles of snowdrift a couple of winters ago, road was supposed to be closed, having the road to myself certainly made it easier

its honestly like driving a memory foam mattress, the guy in this video has type pressure problems but still see the acceleration , if you had this at your feet dont lie to me and tell me you wouldnt open the throttle up

ive had screws and nails in my tyre and not even known about it till pressure dropped, multiple in one tyre at times, never caused an issue with driving lol

i know my limits, i dont go at maximum speed all the time but i can see there are times when it should be "allowed" or turned a blind eye to, hot summers day and people enjoying their cars

theyve just built a new bypass here but gone and spoiled it with average cameras

Reply to Learner drivers allowed on motorways after law change in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello ! I am building for some time a cct to drive a 3digit multiplexed LCD. (from aliexpress) From the sellers on aliexpress I managed to find...
Replies
Views
Went to fix a simple issue for someone . Then realised they where tenants and asked if they had a copy of the EICR ....NOPE . Turns out no Gas...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a professional coffe machine working at 220 V and it currently drain about 2,5 kW of power. I have made this simple and horrible...
Replies
Views
Our old Friedland chime all too often now emits a only faint "ding"- because the person at the door (usually a delivery driver) just "dabs" at...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have recently encountered that my circuit breaker for the upstairs lights keeps tripping. I flick it back on and immediately it trips...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock