Discuss learning disabled petition in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

pushrod

The college that my son, who has learning difficulties, attended is under threat from cuts. They have just started this e-petition to try and get it discussed by MPs - it's a big ask as i think it needs 100,000 signatories. It did a brilliant job for him and i would hate others not to have the opportunities he had. I would be very grateful if you could sign it and if you have a facebook page stick it on their to get max circulation. Cheers :)

https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/32822

signed it too, only takes couple of minutes for a good cause, bet if camerons kids attended there wouldn"t be cuts

Cheers lfcsparkycus, agree totally. Cameron had a kid with disabilities... and then he went and died - I thought if he had gone through the process of trying to find post 18 education for his son it would have made someone with some political muscle a bit more aware of the problems ordinary folk have. The bl**dy royal family just hid their's away in institutions and pretended they didn't exist!!!

Cheers guys, especially you Mogga. The more it is publicised the more chance it, and other colleges for young people with learning difficulties have of surviving. So if you have a facebook stick the link on there.

Out of interest the college i'm talking about is Linkage college near Spilsby in Lincolnshire. Sadly very few counties have set ups like this. It did more for my lad than we could ever have done. Gave him confidence and equipped him to work and live semi independently.

Just a word everyone, if you sign the petition you will get an e-mail.

Please don’t do what I near did and send it to oblivion.

Unless you respond to the mail the vote isn’t counted.

Hi Phil, tried to access it but with an Saudi IP address would not let me sign it, or the Saudi tinternet wouldn't, but have forwarded the link on email to wifey and kiddie winks who will all sign it and get it past around.................... hope it can be of help mate and good luck with it

Hi Phil, tried to access it but with an Saudi IP address would not let me sign it, or the Saudi tinternet wouldn't, but have forwarded the link on email to wifey and kiddie winks who will all sign it and get it past around.................... hope it can be of help mate and good luck with it

Cheers Malcolm, many thanks :)

Reply to learning disabled petition in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock