Discuss learning disabled petition in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Having an ex who's son has autism and knowing the challenges we had when they started shutting the schools down for children with extra needs and putting him into the environment of normal schooling with a dedicated tutor i can sympathise fully with you, so you have got my full support and signature .... :)

Thanks for signing Darkwood and thanks for trying Mayfair :)

When i first put the link up a few days ago the number of signatories was only around the 100 mark - now it is well above 600! I am sure there are lots of other people signing as well now, but many thanks again to all who signed it here. If you have a facebook account sticking it up on there is a great way of spreading it even further.
As i said it doesn't really affect me as my son has been through the college, but the opportunity needs to be there for other people in the future who have kids with learning disabilities. Their post 18 educational needs are just as great (if not greater) than our normal kids.
Regards to all.

Reply to learning disabled petition in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock