Discuss LED Floodlight nameplate (Power Rating) in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Locus

-
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

can someone please clarify the following:

A floodlight nameplate has the following information:

LED100/WW 110W (2x50W/LED Module)

What does the 100 means and if it is 110W - Why it state 2 x50W

Thanks

Does the fitting contain two separate LED's? It could be that both together plus the driver consume 110w?

Hi, looks like a Philips products code. The 100 relates to the lumen output 10,000 lumens, the WW refers to Warm White colour temperature 3000k. The unit uses 110w, watch out for the total startup current if you have a few on the same circuit and consider derating any circuit contactors.

IMG_5684.PNG

Reply to LED Floodlight nameplate (Power Rating) in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, I have a single switch in my garage to turn on a couple of lights in there. Yesterday I fitted a floodlight outside, drilled through...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Slightly out of the ordinary, but I'm looking to replacing between 60 to 100 standard size E27 bulbs with LED equivalent. The catch is...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Please can I have some help with the following: I want to have some perimeter lighting in the ceiling which will be using the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm installing a Hoover oven and would like a little help please. The oven code is HOC3158IN. The oven manual states "The power cable must...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have recently had a new bathroom mirror installed with a built in LED and Demister that is turned on using a motion sensor. The mirror...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock