Discuss Led strip lighting in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

keniff

-
Reaction score
I'm looking for some strip led lighting about 4m worth. What's a good brand to use, I want to put it in the metal sleeving aswell, anyone got any experience on it? I've never used it

Not used much with the metal channel, but there are tons of brands to use. Depends on what your gonna use it for. Your wholesaler will no doubt have a couple of different kits, recently we installed a few lengths of Osram Linearlight LED strip and they were very bright. Probably a little pricier than others though!

I'm going to put a strip at the top of my bedroom wall to wash the wall and give a bit of bedroom soft lighting to read etc in bed brighter the better I suppose as its not directed straight onto the bed

Reply to Led strip lighting in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, I'm looking at putting some warm white LED strip (3000k) in aluminium profile under some kitchen cabinets, so just looking for...
Replies
Views
I am currently looking to add 12v led cob strip lights to my mother's kitchen but confused what I need. There are currently mains wires under the...
Replies
Views
As the title says. But then I cut off a jst connection off one of the light strips and I can't get them to work together... the one strip is plug...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys Never used LED strip lighting before. Customer wants the cornice strip lighting around bedroom so I can access loft space if required...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I'm not sure if I'm over thinking this, but I can't seem to find the answer to what I believe should be a simple question. I picked up...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock