Discuss LED/T5 fittings in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

Echo

Can anybody recommend any decent LED/T5 fittings to replace 400w HPS.

Meeting a new client tomorrow interested in changing the fittings throughout a warehouse but would like to be able to know a ballpark figure beforehand. We have currently been using Tamlites (CEF) T5 fittings, but these were spec'ed. I'm sure there will be a better value product out there.

PS. Also any decent LED floods?

Re led floods

Go on led hut.co.uk

They havea really good selection I've just bought 20, 50 watt floods got all the spec on their website if you want an equivalent 400watt flood a 30 watt cool white would be suitable

Also if you need a 50 watt quivelent gu10 - sylvania 7.5watt are best

Last edited by a moderator:
A company called rite lite systems do some great exterior floods at a very good price.
For a warehouse I like Nvc lightings flowbay. It's a 4 * 55 watt pl lamp fitting with great lumen output and lamp life.

just done same sort of scheme tamlite do extra life t5 lamps which last 45,000 hrs which is same as there led lo-bay but one hell of alot cheaper,also with the t5 you can change the lamps led its a new fitting,
i know tamlite are dear but the back up is 2nd to none if any problems this is why i use them ,i feel buying off the net i wont get that service.

Reply to LED/T5 fittings in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have looked a small office refurb where currently installed are recessed 2x 26w PL CFL's (about 50 in total). Client doesn't want to replace...
Replies
Views
I've purchased Lepro 15m LED strip lights - product code PR410047-RGB-UK, and have fitted them at the top of the walls in my daughter's bedroom...
Replies
Views
Greetings, First post here. Would be most grateful for any expertise available on this issue. I am trying to convert 2L fixtures to LEDs. They...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for any recommendations (or avoids!) for 200W LED floodlights. The application is to illuminate a small field (roughly 30% smaller...
Replies
Views
Good evening! Wanting to pick the brains of people more experienced in this field, approaching 2nd fix stage of an ongoing rewire where the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock