Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

LED/T5 fittings

Discussion in 'Electrical Forum' started by Echo, Nov 7, 2012.

Discuss LED/T5 fittings in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Echo

Echo Electrician's Arms

Can anybody recommend any decent LED/T5 fittings to replace 400w HPS.

Meeting a new client tomorrow interested in changing the fittings throughout a warehouse but would like to be able to know a ballpark figure beforehand. We have currently been using Tamlites (CEF) T5 fittings, but these were spec'ed. I'm sure there will be a better value product out there.

PS. Also any decent LED floods?

2. dim_bulb

dim_bulb Guest

Re led floods

Go on led hut.co.uk

They havea really good selection I've just bought 20, 50 watt floods got all the spec on their website if you want an equivalent 400watt flood a 30 watt cool white would be suitable

Also if you need a 50 watt quivelent gu10 - sylvania 7.5watt are best

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2012
  3. bigspark17

bigspark17 Electrician's Arms

megaman 4W warm white led gu10 are the bees knees.!

4. Jimsparky

Jimsparky Guest

A company called rite lite systems do some great exterior floods at a very good price.
    For a warehouse I like Nvc lightings flowbay. It's a 4 * 55 watt pl lamp fitting with great lumen output and lamp life.

5. mackers

mackers Guest

just done same sort of scheme tamlite do extra life t5 lamps which last 45,000 hrs which is same as there led lo-bay but one hell of alot cheaper,also with the t5 you can change the lamps led its a new fitting,
    i know tamlite are dear but the back up is 2nd to none if any problems this is why i use them ,i feel buying off the net i wont get that service.