Discuss LEDs in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
just found these----------- (GU10 fitting) 12 LED, 1watt GE LED lamps, quite a good light for what they are, £4 a pop from Asda

Asda... only time will tell if their any good I suppose. Cheap though. Bit like when CF first came out expensive in the wholesalers but always a nice cheap alternative in the supermarkets

yep, but they are GE, General Electric, should be ok

in the store, but electric center do 2w for just a bit more, but if u go asda, make sure it's LED in the box. some crafty customers are swapping the boxes for GU10 so they get a £4 LED for the 99p cost of a GU10

Last edited:

Reply to LEDs in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Done a job yesterday, remove old 12v halogens and replace with mains, gu10 downlights. Fitted some LED gu10's no issues. Got a call today saying...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have two LED light panels (like this: LED Panel 120x30cm - Varm hvid 3000K-40W -...
Replies
Views
I have a street light circuit on land I rent out. I need to replace 2 of the bulbs. 1 of them is an old Philips 55W SOX Plus, the other is a...
Replies
Views
Hi I currently have 4 led bulbs in the bathroom and 3 of them arent working. The bulbs that are currently in are LOMAS LED GU10 220-240V 6000k 6w...
Replies
Views
I've been asked by a client to 'mask off' the green LED charging indictor lamps within several emergency lights fitted within bedrooms on a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock