Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss Lenser H7 headtorch in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Mark_Burgess

Mark_Burgess Electrician's Arms

After several weeks of making my mind up to get get one, I got one today.

Blimey it is GOOD!!!

2. Kiers1970

Kiers1970 Regular EF Member

is the lamp angle adjustable mate?

3. Hawk81

Hawk81 Trusted Advisor

Yes the lamp angle is adjustable

4. R4BOE

R4BOE Guest

my bro bought one from cef and the wire broke quite quickly, (wire looks quite thin to be honest)but it was great light output and not bad for the cash, he got a credit and bought the PLitz instead but the light output is crap compaired with the led lensa

anyone else had any issuse with the led lenser ? because i would buy one myself as it a lot lighter as well

it kind of put me off buying one but he may just have been unlucky

5. MarkieSparkie

MarkieSparkie Guest

H7 is good but the M7 is even better.

6. Garythenab

Garythenab Guest

Yes common fault with the h7 just sed it back to the manufacturer as they have a two year guarantee

7. Kem

Kem Active EF Member

My wire broke twice. Resoldered the one entering the led unit and now the cable entering the battery pack has broken.

I have bought other head torches but this is the best one I have come across.

8. nadger

nadger Regular EF Member

daughter bought me a H7r for christmas, its the dogs danglys. and if it lasts as long as my previous Led Lenser i will be a happy boy

9. Robotstar5

Robotstar5 Electrician's Arms

Wouldn't be without mine :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.