Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss Let the BPVA know what you think in the Solar PV Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. TedM

TedM Electrician's Arms

2. Somecamel

Somecamel Solar Guru

I completed this yesterday but it seems to be aimed at the bigger companies to be honest

3. SRE

SRE Electrician's Arms

I did it too - it's the worst survey I've ever completed. How did you understand half the questions Somecamel? I read some of them half a dozen times and still didn't know what they were asking!

4. Somecamel

Somecamel Solar Guru

haha, I skipped a few :) I gave one price comparison- CBA to do anymore- Told them why in the comments section :)

It's pretty obvious that the BPVA do not support Micro/SME's - They are there for the big boys

Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
  5. Earthstore

Earthstore Guest

I think they were asking;
    Do you support the Government with the changes they made to the FIT?
    But it is written in some sort of code, form fillers beware!:nono:

• Like Like x 1
  6. SRE

SRE Electrician's Arms

I suggested cutting some of the red tape with MCS and REAL for the smaller installers. If we didn't have to spend so much time sorting out QMS we could make a decent living. Looks like there's going to be a Green Deal code of practice - wonder if we'll need to jump through those hoops too?

With the price of Fit coming down I wonder if the Green Deal option of finance without the Fit will be interesting to some people who couldn't afford it before?

7. moggy1968

moggy1968 Electrician's Arms

I can't see it. It doesn't seem to offer the customer anything other than an altruistic glow as any savings get sucked up by the repayments.
    I also can't see how PV will possibly fit the requirements of 'The Golden Rule'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.