Discuss Let the BPVA know what you think in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I did it too - it's the worst survey I've ever completed. How did you understand half the questions Somecamel? I read some of them half a dozen times and still didn't know what they were asking!

haha, I skipped a few :) I gave one price comparison- CBA to do anymore- Told them why in the comments section :)

It's pretty obvious that the BPVA do not support Micro/SME's - They are there for the big boys

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they were asking;
Do you support the Government with the changes they made to the FIT?
But it is written in some sort of code, form fillers beware!:nono:

I suggested cutting some of the red tape with MCS and REAL for the smaller installers. If we didn't have to spend so much time sorting out QMS we could make a decent living. Looks like there's going to be a Green Deal code of practice - wonder if we'll need to jump through those hoops too?

With the price of Fit coming down I wonder if the Green Deal option of finance without the Fit will be interesting to some people who couldn't afford it before?

I can't see it. It doesn't seem to offer the customer anything other than an altruistic glow as any savings get sucked up by the repayments.
I also can't see how PV will possibly fit the requirements of 'The Golden Rule'

Reply to Let the BPVA know what you think in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock