Discuss Lifestyle Changes, has anyone made any. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I gave up the notion of paying nearly three grand in council tax...that made me feel miles better;) (#tag SWD project:))

On a separate,lifestyle subject,i decided not to start drinking,smoking and recreational drugs,when i was fifteen...it's worked out great,up to now :rolleyes:

Can't state,i haven't been tempted by a bit of craic,though ...(the spelling saves me from judgement:cool:)
3 bags, where the hell was that? I need to knock the booze on the head, that is an up hill struggle due to the Polish blood, the British don't know how to drink.....

are you 16 now?
Just joking!
Me, I will live on a boat soon...
even the Readers Digest can't find you there...
no council tax, pay for the fuel you use, push off from the pontoon when the baillifs arrive
As long as it doesn't have twin v8s burning thought 20 its per hour......

where did you get your sailing fetish from as that takes expensive hobbies to another level, I'll stick with cars.....

C6C030E6-B88D-45F5-A43B-3A0A02EBD583.jpeg
My lifestyle change is not to get sucked into SWDs fantasy world of Big houses, big women and loose cars - spotted him through a basement window the other day - RUMBLED!

View attachment 43826 My lifestyle change is not to get sucked into SWDs fantasy world of Big houses, big women and loose cars - spotted him through a basement window the other day - RUMBLED!
All my women are sub size 10, I don't date English women, urrrghhh.

Face blurred out for data protection reasons and she'd kill me if she found out. I don't do fat birds I leave that for the English to keep them happy.

Before anyone asks yep she made the dress herself......

Screen Shot 2018-08-20 at 00.06.31.png

It is an interesting peep into a world apart @SWD from mine. I can only dream of that kind of house price. As for lifestyle change I can't really see moving to another place is a lifestyle change. I think you have to do something very different. Like give all your money away to charity and live a humble and frugal life. Give up the fast cars and Polish women, and read the bible or something, now that would be a lifestyle change.

It is an interesting peep into a world apart @SWD from mine. I can only dream of that kind of house price. As for lifestyle change I can't really see moving to another place is a lifestyle change. I think you have to do something very different. Like give all your money away to charity and live a humble and frugal life. Give up the fast cars and Polish women, and read the bible or something, now that would be a lifestyle change.
Moving from London to somewhere more peaceful with a slower pace of life and semi retiring but then running a holiday/lettings property (I am a crap cook so no B+B for me) and then trying to work on starting up another part time business is a lifestyle change for me.

3 bags, where the hell was that? I need to knock the booze on the head, that is an up hill :)struggle due to the Polish blood, the British don't know how to drink.....

Council Tax,band F,Swanage ... always check the small print:eek:

Thats why you stick it on the rent.......... someone else pays for it ;o))))

Which means,you could be living in the same house as the cast of "The Young Ones" - the sequel:)

It's a nice property,in a nice,affluent part of the country,but i for one,am a bit long in the tooth,to be banging on the ceiling every time a fresh tenant gets jiggy,with their new,semi-inflated love doll :rolleyes:

just asking as at a loose end and fancy a challenge and a different lifestyle bu the coast, seen another place but under offer converted in to a 3 bed for the owner 1 x 2 bed 1 x 1 bed and a 1 x studio for £780k, the figures add up for the rental income and then I can bum around for a bit more and buy nicer cars, seen this needs some work but if I could make a go of it then I have time on working on a business with residual income.

Thoughts and advice appreciated from all and sundry.

Check out this property for sale on Rightmove! - https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72172112.html
Grade II listed plus looking at the photos and price in that part of the world would indicate that it may need a bit of Wonga spending on it. Start a Electrical Trainee training company in house building , plumbing & sparking and you’ll get it done in a year plus a nice tidy profit ;)

Which means,you could be living in the same house as the cast of "The Young Ones" - the sequel:)

It's a nice property,in a nice,affluent part of the country,but i for one,am a bit long in the tooth,to be banging on the ceiling every time a fresh tenant gets jiggy,with their new,semi-inflated love doll :rolleyes:
Doesn't bother me lived with lodgers since an early age as when my Dad was ill and in hospice care my Mum had to rent out a couple of rooms to make ends meet, did the same myself and have been a landlord. If Peter Rachman had lived another couple of years he would have been my Godfather so it runs in the family ;o))))

Reply to Lifestyle Changes, has anyone made any. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock