Discuss Line products connectors in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

At the risk of Andy78 thinking I work for Ideal Products this time their new clear/blue lever connectors are a good product. Great for connecting stranded to solid lighting cable when using the Line enclosures and much neater than the grey/orange Wago ones.

No worries, I'm quite convinced you don't have vested interests :wink:
Do you have a link to these connectors ? I think they might be the ideal ones I got a sample of a few weeks back.

I think Line Products used to sell the Wago and Ideal connectors. If they still do then maybe you could specify your preference when you order. Just a thought.

It took them about 6-8 weeks to send my last "test" order. So im waiting until I see a few more people have timely deliveries without hassle before using again.

I think he was badly let down when he outsourced the delivery service; at least it was after that the deliveries were getting slow and incorrect and then dried up altogether, my last order before this was shown as delivered though I did not receive it.

However this time my delivery was with me in two days from ordering on the slow delivery option.
Although i have not counted the junction boxes it looks correct, just still waiting on the wago connectors but still only three days from order so not worried yet.

Did your shipment come complete with connectors Dave or are they following later?
I should point out that the connectors i ordered were 2 pole lever action wago connectors and effectively unconnected with the junction boxes.
Overall if they have the junction boxes and no longer sell the wago or ideal connectors it would not worry me as the local wholesalers are starting to cotton on to them and so they are readily available.

However I would like to receive the order, I am hoping they were just out of stock.

I also can't access the website so I'm assuming the worst. Shame really, it was a good product by all accounts and popular with the forum members. I suppose at least they didn't just do the usual disappearing act owing lots of people orders and money.

A real shame if they are no more. A great product which surpasses the competition by a mile ! I'd much rather use a line box than a wagobox any day.
That chocbox bloke has made millions and his product is a right piece of .........

ordered 50 enclosures on friday. order arrived today. 44 in box. come on LP. counting is infant school stuff.

ordered 50 enclosures on friday. order arrived today. 44 in box. come on LP. counting is infant school stuff.

Now, call this a coincidence.....like you my order was delivered promptly, two days after ordering. The packing note said "Check the quantities". Tbh, I normally wouldn't have bothered, but the caution on the packing note prompted me to count the enclosures.....45 instead of 50! I've emailed, so will be interested in the response from Line!

Reply to Line products connectors in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net