Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

3. Forum for Trainees.

If you are a trainee and haven’t already applied to join our trainee forum then click HERE The trainee forum is a closed area of the forum where the Forum Mentors will freely share their vast experience within the industry. 

Dismiss Notice

Discuss "Line products" junction enclosures in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. gof1

gof1 New EF Member

Hi just wanted to know if there are many members who have used
    "Line Products" junction enclosures, as my mate colloquially calls them grenades, as they have a certain resemblance to a grenade shape. These are an excellent product to be used with wago, ideal, helicon connectors, I was hoping to start a vote of people who have used these products, to try to see if we can encourage the manufacturer to put these products back into production?
    thanks for replies and information

2. JOURNEYMAN

JOURNEYMAN Regular EF Member

The state of some of the electrics we see posted on here I think a few people use hand grenades during installations, however I seem to recall a recent thread on Line products 'grenade' in which several members expressed a liking for them.

3. Andy78

Andy78 Forum Mentor

Yes, great product. Still got a handful rattling round in the van.
    I'm not sure as to the precise reason they are no longer available, but pretty sure it's not lack of willingness on the part of the company. I think if they could be available they would be.

4. Marvo

Marvo Admin and gender confused Staff Member Admin