Discuss Little hoover ? 20 characters in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I think the trouble you will have is cause of what it's got to suck up, you'll wreck any light duty hoover in a relatively short space of time.

I've a dopey Makita 18v Battery one for the little jobs, always seem to be making more mess cleaning out the filter after each job:(

I think the trouble you will have is cause of what it's got to suck up, you'll wreck any light duty hoover in a relatively short space of time.

I've a dopey Makita 18v Battery one for the little jobs, always seem to be making more mess cleaning out the filter after each job:(
I remember my nan had a little silver hoover years ago that looked just like the draper one and it was fantastic picked up anything and all you had to do was bang the filter in a wheelie bin to clean it it lasted for years and years think she got it from Woolworths

I remember my nan had a little silver hoover years ago that looked just like the draper one and it was fantastic picked up anything and all you had to do was bang the filter in a wheelie bin to clean it it lasted for years and years think she got it from Woolworths
Speaking of which, my Grandma had a floor sweeper, like one of these:
Buy Bissell 2314E Sturdy Sweep Manual Floor Sweeper at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Carpet sweepers, Floorcare, Home and garden. - http://www.argos.co.uk/product/8550954
They're cordless and cost about 15 quid so you can't go far wrong if they're no good.

Speaking of which, my Grandma had a floor sweeper, like one of these:
Buy Bissell 2314E Sturdy Sweep Manual Floor Sweeper at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Carpet sweepers, Floorcare, Home and garden. - http://www.argos.co.uk/product/8550954
They're cordless and cost about 15 quid so you can't go far wrong if they're no good.
That might just work! I think I’ll get one and try it might as well take a punt for £15 quid:handok:

Always use the customers hoover. Its their plaster dust you're cleaning up.
In fact... they should be cleaning up after you. And feeding you tea and biscuits every 30 minutes you're in their home.
Well I had a job like that today tea and biccys every 30 mins so swings and roundabouts

It's past midnight, so time to lower the tone a bit:
An original metal Hoover Dustette is vitually indestructible, but men were prone to having accidents with the internal rotating metal fan blades.

We have one of the below at home! It actually works quite well. Not for the macho tradesman though!
I tend to dust sheet the area and sweep off skirting boards before lifting it at the end.

Little hoover ? 20 characters Screenshot_20180515-002639 - EletriciansForums.net

Once upon a time Hoovers used to be serviced yearly, used to go round all the hotels & the like and grease the roller bearings & change the belts & brushes.

Once upon a time Hoovers used to be serviced yearly, used to go round all the hotels & the like and grease the roller bearings & change the belts & brushes.

Reply to Little hoover ? 20 characters in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock