Discuss Looking for 50+ Journeyman Electricians in the Nashville Area, Hiring Immediately!! in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Position: Electricians/Electrician Helpers

Duration: 6 month long contract, hiring immediately!

PPE and Tools: Required

Pay:

• Journeyman Electrician (No license needed) : 2-7+ years of experience, $24-$27
  • Helper: $14 - $23, depending on experience

Schedule:

• 6:30 AM to 5:30 PM Monday through Saturday. 60 hours per week mandatory
  • All personnel MUST be on -site and check in at the check in desk before work

Job Description:

• Install and repair electrical equipment and fixtures
  • Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
  • Troubleshoot motor and control systems
  • Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
  • Adhere to all quality and safety codes
Work Qualifications:

• Must have 6+ MONTHS of commercial construction electrical install experience (Will consider a residential electrician.
  • Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
  • Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
  • Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills

If you are interested in this position please reply by calling 4245316087

Also, if you know of anyone else who may be interested in this position don’t hesitate to give them my information.

I look forward to hearing from you.

I am getting $54.38 here in good old blighty. Bit of a long commute, perhaps I will give that one a miss thanks. 60 hour weeks...Phew! That would kill me.

Even though that is a standard,onerous American corporate offering,i would have to pass,as Nashville is where my old pappy was lost in a mining disaster,the week after mom got consumption,the well dried,junior got bit by a rattler and my sweetheart left me,for a weasel wrangler...:)

why would anyone move to a country where the dollar is worth nothing compared to the sterling, then to top it off you offer to pay the same rates as uk with no exchange rate taken into account

what about the danger money since usa is a 3rd world gutter with guns on every corner?

id rather work in nigeria, no lie!

why would anyone move to a country where the dollar is worth nothing compared to the sterling, then to top it off you offer to pay the same rates as uk with no exchange rate taken into account

what about the danger money since usa is a 3rd world gutter with guns on every corner?

id rather work in nigeria, no lie![/QUOTE]

I would have a re-think about that...

Me pal,has just retired,and did regular trips there, over the last twenty years. The last visit,provided the nightly visual extravaganza,from his hotel window,of the local stray cats and dogs,being rounded up and shot,then burnt in piles,on the main highway...

I've worked in Boston,and Carolina,and i don't remember any such carry-on ;)

id rather work in nigeria, no lie![/QUOTE]

I would have a re-think about that...

Me pal,has just retired,and did regular trips there, over the last twenty years. The last visit,provided the nightly visual extravaganza,from his hotel window,of the local stray cats and dogs,being rounded up and shot,then burnt in piles,on the main highway...

I've worked in Boston,and Carolina,and i don't remember any such carry-on ;)

the arrogance of america annoys me, they arent even the best country on their continent , nevermind being best in the world.

Reply to Looking for 50+ Journeyman Electricians in the Nashville Area, Hiring Immediately!! in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock