Discuss Looking for a good diary app in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hello, I've a small company of me and 3 lads. I'm struggling keeping upto date with the daily jobs and what they are doing etc. We have tried job sheets but it hasn't quite worked.

So I'm looking for a good app that we can all download onto our phone, click the client then post new job, add into existing job etc and post what has been done.
Does anybody use a similar one or know if one?
Thanks

It looks like one of the other Forum sponsors - SimPRO (link on the right of the page) make job management software for electricians. Plus there's a free demo.

Reply to Looking for a good diary app in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi All I'm a professional mobile app developer. Around 12-13 years ago I created a couple of apps for the fire protection / safety industry that...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow sparks, I’ve decided to go out on my own. Recently bought a little van and trying to get myself set up whilst keeping my costs as...
Replies
Views
I've asked a similar question before I think and we came to the conclusion that apart from new houses and HMO's etc there aren't any rules about...
Replies
Views
Hi, Currently working my way through my NVQ portfolio (Nearing Completion) but getting stuck on how to complete the following criteria due to...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am in the process of trying to open a new Electrical Wholesalers in Wales / Western England. I have identified...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock