Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discuss looking for electrician in Bham in the Looking for Domestic Electricians? area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Groove Rida

Groove Rida EF Member

Hey Peepz

Looking for a electrician to install a extractor fan in bathroom.
    Currantly got a extractor connected to light switch so when you switch light on the fan comes on, however it's not to powerful and the room fill up with mist condensation on the walls when the shower is used. Looking to change it for a Xpelair CF20 5 Speed Centrifugal Pullcord Humidity Fan. Which is better & should fix my issue. it just straight out the wall.
    Looking for a good but cheap electrician who knows what his/she doing, I know good and cheap don't go together but you know what I mean ;-)
    thankz

2. tlangdon12

tlangdon12 Regular EF Member

3. Groove Rida

Groove Rida EF Member

Are the guys on these both sites good & recommended? no cowboys other words?