Discuss Looking for someone who is working in cable supply in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

N

neoinwales

Hi everyone,
I am looking for someone who is working in commercial / industrial electrical cable industry for some info. or advice to establish a manufacture or import and supply business in the UK. Although at this stage, I cannot guarantee it would be succeed, it would be a life changing opportunity if it was. If you are interested in developing this opportunity with me, I will be more than delighted.
BR,
Neo

It's not really a technical related thread so I've put it in the business section for you.

Hi everyone,
I am looking for someone who is working in commercial / industrial electrical cable industry for some info. or advice to establish a manufacture or import and supply business in the UK. Although at this stage, I cannot guarantee it would be succeed, it would be a life changing opportunity if it was. If you are interested in developing this opportunity with me, I will be more than delighted.
BR,
Neo

There's a lot of big companies here already turning over hundreds of millions every year,fairly sure there's also quite strict import limitations and big tax tarrifs on cable to support EU (german and Italian) manufacturers so this makes importing a problem

There's a lot of big companies here already turning over hundreds of millions every year,fairly sure there's also quite strict import limitations and big tax tarrifs on cable to support EU (german and Italian) manufacturers so this makes importing a problem

it is quite useful information and thanks! You mean it would be quite a tough job to compete those big companies firstly, secondly it may need import license or maybe not allowed to import at all, thirdly it is the big import duty as another hurdle too, correct?

Reply to Looking for someone who is working in cable supply in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net