Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discuss Looking for weekend work expereience - Catterick/Richmond/Darlington/Northallerton in the Electricians Looking for Work / Jobs area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. DavidSpark

DavidSpark Regular EF Member

Hello everyone!

I am looking for weekend work experience within the Catterick, Richmond, Darlington and Northallerton area.

I am currently working as a Military Electrician near that area and wish to gain further experience on all types of electrical installations, which should allow me to complete my NVQ level 3.

I can drive and own a car so travelling is not an issue, I also have my own hand tools (recent purchase, so could be missing a few). I do not own any power tools, or test equipment.

Training and continuous professional development
    Professional qualifications

C&G 2394 - Initial and Fundamental Inspection and Testing (2016)
    C&G 2382 - Requirements for Electrical Installations (2014)
    C&G 2369 - Electrical Installation Work Services (2016)
    C&G 2365 - Electrotechnical Craft Level 3 (2016)
    C&G 2330 - Electrotechnical Technology Level 2 (2009)

Academic qualifications
    Electrical Engineering, Higher National Certificate (HNC) A (2010)

Training Courses
    HV cable jointing course (2016)
    Mobile Elevated Works Platforms (MEWP) (2015)
    LV cable jointing course (2014)

Please feel free to message me with any feedback, questions, requests for CV etc.

I look forward to hearing from you,
    David.