Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

Discuss Looking for work in Leicester and surrounding areas in the Electricians Looking for Work / Jobs area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Kellen Wilkie

Kellen Wilkie EF Member

I’ve recently completed city and guilds level 3 in electrical installation and 17 edition wiring regs. I will be taking my exam for initial verification in march

2. RWJ

RWJ 8,400+ day wonder Electrician's Arms

Hi Kellen,

Not sure it's wise posting a full CV with personal details / address on a public forum. We may want to delete or edit the CV removing personal details.
    Just wouldn't want you coming a cropper to identity theft or an internet weirdo.

Good luck with the job hunting.
    RWJ

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. buzzlightyear

buzzlightyear still kicking sand, before pushing up daisies . Electrician's Arms

maybe one of the gods will take that CV off. before Chinese Nora sees it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1