Discuss Lost alarm code................!? in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Jay Sparks

-
Mentor
Arms
Reaction score
Hi guys

Long time since I've posted and never in the alarm section, so appologies if this has been covered to death.

Basically I have just moved into my sister's flat and I want to start using the alarm. She said she doesn't know the code as she has never really used it etc.

After a leak in the ceiling, I had to disconnect the alarm and remove battery etc as she didn't want it going off when the electric went back on etc.

So I'm basically asking if there is a way (engineers code) of resetting the password?

I have hopefully attached some photos of the key pad and panel.

Appriciate any help or advice.

Cheers

Jay

20181016_093347.jpg

20181016_093340.jpg

There is a way to set them back to default factory settings, you need to download the installation guide.

I can often break about 50% of codes that get lost, if you want to get incite to that it may help but is not a guarantee, as this is a public forum I cannot go into it anymore than that on here.

Last edited:
If anyone was looking at @telectrix 's post, this is the public forum not the secure alarms area.
oh well, it does not help a villain to break in. by the time he's found the control panel, big joe next door with his baseball bat would have him sorted.

If anyone was looking at @telectrix 's post, this is the public forum not the secure alarms area.
I can understand why my post was deleted as it's in public forum, which I did not realise there was a public alarm forum. stillall the criminals have been advised to download the installation manual which willm tell them the same as that which I posted. some of them may even be capable of reading it. :D:D:D.

still all the criminals have been advised to download the installation manual which will tell them the same as that which I posted. Some of them may even be capable of reading it. :D:D:D.

Don't worry about the Criminals and alarms, they're all busy taking keyless ignition cars at the moment, they don't have to go to the trouble of breaking in anywhere.
All they do is stand outside the house and use a £30 gismo off ebay. He Presto £30k to £90k car aquired.

One of many caught on video, they did the standing outside bit on the street before they touched the car;

Keyless hackers steal £40,000 Mustang - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-essex-45828500/thieves-steal-40000-ford-mustang-from-southend-driveway

Ms Beard, 33, said the theft had left her "distraught and heartbroken".

I'd imagine Winston Wolf @ Direct Line is more distraught.

On a different note how does one go about getting access to the closed alarm section of the forum? I install alarms, cctv, access control and often have on occasion had a few questions I could have done with a bit of insight from others on. I am currently looking at what to offer customers in terms of smart home security that integrates alarm, cctv and smart lights etc into one system.
I hadn't actually noticed there were 2 parts as when i clicked before it said dont have access, assumed it was a dead link as there was so much in the public section.
Maybe one of the staff could enlighten me?

As other have said should be easy to reset panel to default factory setting my guess for the code 6666 looking at the state of the no 6 button ☺

Reply to Lost alarm code................!? in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net