Discuss Lutron Grafik eye and led strip in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

ses

-
Reaction score
Got a home cinema to do with the above not sure on exact model but fitting dimmable led strip and maybe some colour changing too.
What do ppl reccomend not fitted led strip before but want something very high quality.
Lutron needs 40w per channel but you can buy synthetic resistor and works best with trailing edge drivers

What kind of style are you looking for in the cinema room? cinema installation is something that I have an interest in, can help you find a good set up for sound and light, a photo of the empty/ready to install room would be handy...

The room hasnt been converted yet.
Sounds already sorted by the av chap
I think they just want something to highlight the 12 ft wide screen and stage area and then pick up the edge of steps/ platforms for seating but needs to be a good quality tape this is a £150k project

The room hasnt been converted yet.
Sounds already sorted by the av chap
I think they just want something to highlight the 12 ft wide screen and stage area and then pick up the edge of steps/ platforms for seating but needs to be a good quality tape this is a £150k project

am on it, I can think of a few good lighting set ups, can we get a few photos when it's finished?

I need the step height for the steps, the colour the floor carpet will be(as well as if wool or artificial fibre) also need the ceiling height at the top and bottom of the room, the ceiling type(board or suspended tiles) will the walls be white? and do you have much of a space ins the walls and ceiling?

do the customers like lightboxes/backlit posters, do they like travel?finally are they into art deco and do they like sci-fi, action films or is it a family that would be looking for varied viewing? all these questions will let me work out a great lighting system for the cinema room that they will love....this I would need to email you as it will involve drawings and photos of different lighting products as well as where they can be bought from for you to organise...

last question, what model of projector, and is it bracket or recessed?

Wow you really sound like you know what your talking about

Its art deco theme
Ill try to get dimensions
Varied film viewing
Wallpaper on walls and pillasters with uplighters on them
Trimless invisible spot lights going into recessed oval in ceiling and round ceiling perimeter

Reply to Lutron Grafik eye and led strip in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock