Discuss Luxna App Controlled Downlights? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

daveb

-
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I've been very impressed with the recent marketing videos I have seen on the app controlled downlights. Hermen and Luxna have exactly the same promotional video so I am assuming that they are the same light with different packaging.

Anyway, one of my customers have accepted a quote I put in and will therefore be installing fourteen of these at the beginning of June. They will be split between three areas he wants to control.

With the lights, I have been informed to take the remote control and the app gateway module too.

So, I thought I would open this up to see if anyone has had any experience with them and can offer any advice/ hints/ tips/ opinions etc? The lights are the following spec;

LUXNA FireRated Downlight LED 10W 800Lm 1.00

38Deg Dimmable IP65 Warm / Neutral / Cool

White Inc Multi Colour Bezel - APP Controlled

Thanks!

Not sure if they're the same ones but we recently installed 4 in a school with a remote control, with a dimmer wheel, RGB change options and 4 zones(?) Being able to be controlled.
Oh and a rave function! Sorry... "strobe"
Easy to set up and at lot of fun to mess about with!

Not sure if they're the same ones but we recently installed 4 in a school with a remote control, with a dimmer wheel, RGB change options and 4 zones(?) Being able to be controlled.
Oh and a rave function! Sorry... "strobe/fade"
Easy to set up and at lot of fun to mess about with!

Reply to Luxna App Controlled Downlights? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock