Discuss Luxomat PD9-1C-FP, switch or not to switch in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

S

specs

I recently put in the above sensor to control some LED decklights in a hallway, The builder supplied the lights and the luxomat, all was well until the client said he wanted to be able to ' switch ' the lights. i didn't see this as to much of a problem at the time, however when i had another look at the wiring diagram it does not show this as an option. I have tried the B.E.G site but when i type in the model no it says it is under construction. It does show a PD9 with a switch but not the model i have installed. The builder has spoken to his supplier but no help. I could just switch it and see what happens, but i'm reluctant to have to pay for a new one out of my pocket if it damages the unit. Suggestions and or help please.

I recently put in the above sensor to control some LED decklights in a hallway, The builder supplied the lights and the luxomat, all was well until the client said he wanted to be able to ' switch ' the lights. i didn't see this as to much of a problem at the time, however when i had another look at the wiring diagram it does not show this as an option. I have tried the B.E.G site but when i type in the model no it says it is under construction. It does show a PD9 with a switch but not the model i have installed. The builder has spoken to his supplier but no help. I could just switch it and see what happens, but i'm reluctant to have to pay for a new one out of my pocket if it damages the unit. Suggestions and or help please.

don't know how similar this model is

is that what you're looking to do-the override shown in the second drawing?

http://www.luxomat.com/en/pdf/en/ba/MAN_6132_PD9-1C-GH_GB.pdf

yes mate that is exactly what i'm looking for (sorry for delay in reply, ive recently changed my router, wish i had left it alone )

Last edited by a moderator:
and of course what is the diff between the model shown and the one i have GH or FP ? i have absolutly no idea.( this new router is a pain in the butt, iam forever resetting it)

Thanks Davelerave for that link, i was able to contact B.E.G.and they replied swiftly with a mail,

The sensor that you are looking for is PD9-M-1C-FC(92900). This unit has an manual override.

PD9-1C-FC(92902) does not have manual override function as it is a basic model.

See the attached PDF.

Regards

Khoon Lew
Technical Manager

Luxomat PD9-1C-FP, switch or not to switch {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net
Luxomat PD9-1C-FP, switch or not to switch {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

B.E.G. (UK) Ltd
Mobile: 07824 484 106
Tel : 0870 850 5412
Fax : 0870 850 5413
Email: [email protected]
www.beguk.co.uk i

i posted the mail and contact info for those that might need it, hope it helps

Reply to Luxomat PD9-1C-FP, switch or not to switch in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock