Discuss Mad Friday Madness starting now in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Let’s hope everyone’s ovens are wired in correctly. Unless of course you are on call and hoping to make a few extra bucks :D

Phone will be switched off so no calls for me. Good thing about being an employee
I'm the opposite. My phone is on in case there's a nice breakdown somewhere. I could do with a couple of days working away on overtime :)

SWD

0698C0C0-8882-4081-ABCC-F271E4D14DDE.jpeg

Must have taken you years and copious amounts of Rohypnol or sheep feed.......
You haven't heard my chat up line :-
'Excuse me. Would you mind sniffing this cloth and tell me if you think it smells of chloroform'. It seems to work :rolleyes:

Reply to Mad Friday Madness starting now in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Whats everyone's take on this, turned up today to start a re-wire and yet again there wasn't any toilet on the job so we ring the builder and he...
Replies
Views
Evening everyone . I was changing a fuse board today . Everything tested out fine and good . Until I measured the Ze which is on a tnc-s system...
Replies
Views
Seeking advice, we have been replacing extractor fans for a local council and was originally told no ‘like for like’ replacement works needs a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, this is my first time using a forum so please don’t criticise to much. I recently done by EESS course but I didn’t actually find it...
Replies
Views
I'm fitting one of the Apex 7S units on Friday. I'd avoided the original range after a couple of bad experiences but I figured a new model might...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock