• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.

Discuss Make the most of the weather in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

MJPD29

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Making the most of the weather and finding another use for the best bit of work gear I ever bought! Hope the rest of you are enjoying our early summer

Make the most of the weather 1527268325450962532660 - EletriciansForums.net

You bought a clothes peg for work gear????

It's been raining here in Wales all day and I've been out in it burying an SWA cable to replace a 2.5mm T+E run in a duct that has developed a L-E short (cable stuck fast and duct full of water). Had to venture into the void under a mobile home... spiders! EWWWWWW!

It's been raining here in Wales all day and I've been out in it burying an SWA cable to replace a 2.5mm T+E run in a duct that has developed a L-E short (cable stuck fast and duct full of water). Had to venture into the void under a mobile home... spiders! EWWWWWW!
but the spiders were there before you. live and let live. you should have taken them some flies. :D:D

but the spiders were there before you. live and let live. you should have taken them some flies. :D:D

I was under there at 1am this morning after I got called out... strangely didn't seem quite so bad then... possibly because I couldn't see them all. Didn't kill them, just prodded the big buggers with a stick and sent them packing :)

Based on size... a fly would have been an appetiser... a jack russell would probably have worked though... or a cat :D

Don't like 'em... 8 legs... it's just wrong!

8 legs? are you sure they weren't octopusses?

My mate when in Aus years back got into his car and was driving down the road as it was sunny he pulled the sun visor down and a Huntsman Spider fell in to his lap while trying to get off him he decided to off road the car, lucky he was in the middle of no where......

Just for you SparkyChick......

Making the most of the weather and finding another use for the best bit of work gear I ever bought! Hope the rest of you are enjoying our early summer

I wore a pair of those daft socks this week, whilst out walking the dog. Got stung by nettles and bitten on the ankle by something. Trousers & those socks suggested by SWD for me now.

Like you're style, with the beer etc. Well beers not that great, but better than a steaming hot cup of tea. Wot else is going on the table? Is that radio tuned to Radio 2?

I wore a pair of those daft socks this week, whilst out walking the dog. Got stung by nettles and bitten on the ankle by something. Trousers & those socks suggested by SWD for me now.

Like you're style, with the beer etc. Well beers not that great, but better than a steaming hot cup of tea. Wot else is going on the table? Is that radio tuned to Radio 2?
The beer is on offer though and I couldn't turn it down! It's on absolute classic rock, can't take the risk of Chris Evans coming through my radio on radio 2 I can't stand the man

Reply to Make the most of the weather in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back