Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discuss Manrose wf300 instructions in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. gnselectricals

gnselectricals Electrician's Arms

As above anyone got a copy of the installer instructions for the300mm window fan ? Trawled the website and Google just keep getting the catalogue page with the specs on it. Cheers

2. snowhead

snowhead Respected Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. gnselectricals

Cheers dude prob is fitted a replacement window mounted under warranty after motor failed in 1.5 yrs and now week old replacement fell out of Window yest apparently nearly on someone's head ! Just to see if I had/hadn't done something stupid only fitted a few window fans but previous 12" was secure etc. Think the tenant may have pulled external grille for cleaning and undone the 4 fixings and dropped the fan unit out by accident tbh

4. telectrix

telectrix Scouser and Proud of It Respected Member

Top Poster Of Month

Business Name:
    Telectrix
    should have used gorilla glue. then even GMES would not have been able to pull it out. :tounge_smile:

5. gnselectricals

Think I should tbh[​IMG]

All 4 fixings pulled thru which is nice haha

6. ruston

ruston Respected Member

looks like a bit of vandalism there to be fair , or screws overtightened and expanded due to heat or direct sun ..
    Looking at that grill after a week , it is little wonder the previous one only lasted a short time.

7. gnselectricals

It's absolutely stinking their only a small cafe. The guy mentioned as I was leaving that it wasn't level inside in his opinion so maybe had a go at it. Also trying to get me to silicon it to the window due to vibrations he reckons caused it. Fitted fine was a bit tight as Louvres were a bit of a squeeze but I slackened it off incrementally to fit perfect tight but not too much tbh

• Like Like x 1
  8. ruston

ruston Respected Member

I think you are right . for all four to break is a bit extreme. I'm sure the ones I used to fit had a cushioned seal, but it has been a long time.
    I hated fitting them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.