Discuss Mastervolt Sunmaster XS3200 monitoring devices in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Ian B

-
Reaction score
Can any of you guys help on this please?

We have one of the above that was installed as the quoted Power One inverter wasn't available, however the Power One should have had their Bluetooth Graphic Display included.

Is there something similar for the XS3200, or alternatively is there a way to connect the XS to a wired (PC) network, and then use a PC elsewhere on the network to display the info from the XS?

you probably need an rs485 to ethernet converter although you could just buy a long masterbus cable and plug it in. it is all possible but you need to play around getting the com port working.

Thanks, but I assume it would need some kind of web server?

Do you know whether there is a standalone monitor unit like the Power One Graphic Display, that would work with the Mastervolt XS?

Well if you wanted to connect it to a pc you only need to run the software supplied and use an ethernet to 485 converter. I take it you want it on all the time? I would just plug the pv system into a wattson solar or similar. Mastervolt aren't really that up to date with the software side as they have just stuck to the one range that works for them, apparently there is a new inverter they are bringing out with a cat5 out from it which should be interesting.

Reply to Mastervolt Sunmaster XS3200 monitoring devices in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I'm not a pro, just looking at strategy for a village hall install. In the bar area, there are a number of devices which need to be switched on...
Replies
Views
Have any of you used appliance power use monitors to measure how much power a device is using? I recently bought one that plugs into a wall socket...
Replies
Views
Someone asked about abbreviations used here. So I tried to copy a list I made elsewhere: A/C Air Conditioning AC Alternating Current ACB...
Replies
Views
E
If you want to save on your monthly electric bill and reduce your greenhouse gas emissions at the same time, you might buy a new, energy-efficient...
Replies
Views
Electricity News --
E
  • Article
History TLC was founded in 1991. The first branch was a small warehouse in Crawley, with 3 employees and a range of 2,500 products. Three months...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock