Discuss MCS Notifications in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

P

pcollins

To follow on from a rant a few weeks ago, does anybody else get the hump at having to pay £15 to search through a drop down menu of every single MCS registered PV product to find the panels they've just installed?

Or am I doing it wrong! Took me 10 mins on Wednesday to find one, its just taken me another 5 mins of mindless scrolling...

Grrr!

Not very professional IMHO, I dont think there is a need for product specifics on the site as there is nothing stopping you entering just any old panel that covers the install.

Yup and its also shambolic to be forced into buying 1 or 5 credits..................

Alphabetical, type the first few letters in, anything would be better than how it currently is. It's pathetic given the hoops we have to jump through to get on it! And I agree wth the buying credits bit too, particularly as the MCS website usually kicks you out while I'm doing the paypal but.

Which reminds me, while I was notifying the job yesterday, I stopped to write the above rant and got kicked off, thus needing to log back in and relocate the modules all over again.

If you get bored one day , try and find and register some SCHOTT POLY TM 235 modules .
When you finally give up , give me a pm and in will let you know how !
P.S They are on there !!!

Reply to MCS Notifications in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock