Discuss Megger PAT4 DVF and download manager-Help downloading in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Stoufer2000

Hi All

Have just completed our office PAT tests and has thankfully been a while since I have used my Megger PAT4 DVF. The meter seems to communicate OK with download manager (latest version from Megger) as you can see the info coming through. Once finished, the meter hangs up the communication, and the download manager dialogue box sits there still open. If you press cancel (only option available), the downloaded file appears in windows explorer and if you open it in CSV viewer or Excel, it has all the columns but no data.

Has anyone any idea where I am going wrong? I usually have comms problems with this RS232 connection but the data is definitely getting through

Thanks in advance for any help
Mark

Reply to Megger PAT4 DVF and download manager-Help downloading in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I'm planning a little project so that we can access all our PAT records online and create PDF files for the info/certificates. If any of us are...
Replies
Views
I've written a small program to download the data from the Supernova in any of it's downloadable formats (PATS+, Certificate, Summary and SSS)...
Replies
Views
Please help, I'm still new to testing for myself and sometimes I wonder if my new Megger is being naughty on purpose as my Fluke wasn't as prone...
Replies
Views
Hi currently using a megger pat320 for my pat testing, however the screen has frozen and none of the buttons will do anything. Does anyone know...
Replies
Views
G
I'm taking C&G 2377 22 next year probably around May ish My hunch is that asking some qualified electricians a few somewhat daft questions...
Replies
Views
goodconnection
G

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock