Discuss megger powersuite/ which device? in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

brs73

-
Reaction score
hello there
i got a megger 1553 and i purchased the software to go with it. i'm having difficulty finding a portable device to go with it. i bought a dell axim on ebay but i cannot get it to sync wiith windows 7 that i have on my pc. can anybody tell me which device they are using because i'm getting very frustrated typing out test sheets
thanks in advance guys

It may be that your device is having problems with windows 7 does the paperwork state which operating systems it is compatiable with.

Chris

Megger appear to recommend an "ASUS M930 PDA".

There is a list somewhere of what operating systems it's compatible with, so you could check whether your PDA is capable of being used with PowerSuite.

Great question BRS73!!

Iv been thinking of getting the 1553 and would like to know which PDA to get!!

megger have been banging on "the end of the pencil"

can you really wizz of test sheets or is this a gimmick?????

come on guys!!! is there really sparks out there sat in the back of there van with a printer firing EIC off????????

do tell!!:D

I have it working fine on vista and windows mobile 6.

Great question BRS73!!

Iv been thinking of getting the 1553 and would like to know which PDA to get!!

megger have been banging on "the end of the pencil"

can you really wizz of test sheets or is this a gimmick?????

come on guys!!! is there really sparks out there sat in the back of there van with a printer firing EIC off????????

do tell!!:D
Hi I have a megger 1553 and also use the power suite, along sides my samsung nc10, it works really well, and also with the battery life of about 5 - 6hrs with the wifi turned off, also i have a HP iPAQ 2790, with the power suite also loaded on it but that seem sto open and work okay , but yet to try a bluetooth connection

hope this is of some help.

Hi there.. my first post as a noobie but yea i've also got the megger 1553 onsite which works fine with my dell mini 10 netbook...I suspect you that you'll need to pair your meegr with it and most importantly configure the port settings or else it would not work.. ive done it a while back but will try to scratch my head to recall my step by step method and post it..saying that, I think this has already been posted here which is where i first found out the process so u only need 2 search..

Reply to megger powersuite/ which device? in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net