• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Megger PPK 200 Series Part P Test Kit in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

claret73

Hi Guys
Am now selling my Test Kit I bought in October 2009. Not getting any site use out of it and I've only used it twice on my Level 3 course as now the College switched to Megger from Fluke and everybody is using these...

It is the 2 seperates. A low ohmeter - Continuity & IR and a Loop/RCD.
I bought it from a calibration company and came with 12 months calibration certificate in my name which is due for renewal October 2010.
These are riddiculously expensive at the likes of screwfix and at the cheapest I could find £620

I'll be open to very serious offers. These are like new, no site useage & are as you'd buy off the shelf bar my twice useage...

Everything included. 2 full sets of test leads, Plug test lead, remote switch probe, batteries, calibration certificates, hard carry case, owners CD.
If you wish to look first I'm in Birmingham, so PM me for that or other information.
Cheers
Andy

Hi
Update on this Test Kit...
My MISTAKE! They are the 220 series...not the 200! I copied & pasted from 'Where the Trade shops'...
If anybody wants pictures I can Email them over.

I now have this on ebay
Cheers
Andy

Reply to Megger PPK 200 Series Part P Test Kit in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net