• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.

Discuss DEPRECATED/REMOVED MEIWC - PDF form - for up to 3 circuits - BS7671 Amendment 3:2015 in the Electrician Resources and Downloads area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

happysteve

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
happysteve submitted a new resource:

MEIWC - PDF form (editable) - for up to 3 circuits - BS7671 Amendment 3:2015 model form - PDF form, with fields you can fill in using a PDF reader. Details of up to 3 circuits can be entered

This is a MEIWC (Minor Electrical Installation Works Certificate) in the format of a PDF. You can fill out the details using any PDF reader. It is derived from the IET model forms, at: http://electrical.------.org/wiring-regulations/forms/2015-amd3-forms.cfm?type=pdf There is a copyright notice on the IET model form, I believe this derivation is in compliance with this, provided it is not used for resale.

This version allows you to enter details of up to three circuits.

Done by...

Read more about this resource...

happysteve updated MEIWC - PDF form (editable) - for up to 3 circuits - BS7671 Amendment 3:2015 model form with a new update entry:

Deprecated forms (was to 17th Edition Amendment 3) - can't delete so replaced with blank page

Don't get excited! :) It's just a blank PDF

History:
  • For 17th Edition Amendment 3, I did a Minor Works form for up to 3 circuits
  • I did updated forms for the 18th edition generally (EICR/EIC/MEIWC (for 1 circuit)), but never got round to updating this (MEIWC for 3 circuits)
  • To compound the confustion, when I updated all the forms to the 18th edition, I accidentally uploaded the MEIWC for 1 circuit to this resource
  • This never actually matched the description
  • I can't seem...

Read the rest of this update entry...

forum sez i don't have permission to read page.

forum sez i don't have permission to read page.
Same here! Apparently I don't have permission either!

There's nothing to see, anyway. It's a rather cack-handed attempt to correct something I did a few years ago. I never actually made an 18th Edition MEIWC for 3 circuits, but accidentally uploaded the single circuit version to that resource. The only way of getting rid of it seemed to be to create a blank PDF, create a new version, and delete the old one.

No idea why neither you nor I can now see it.

Nothing to see here. Move along! :)

Reply to DEPRECATED/REMOVED MEIWC - PDF form - for up to 3 circuits - BS7671 Amendment 3:2015 in the Electrician Resources and Downloads area at ElectriciansForums.net

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back