• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss mem bs 3871 mcbs for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
hi guys
ive just removed these mcbs from a fully working install.from a tp+n board
i have 21x 6A M9 TYPE 3,4x 16A m9 type 3,16x 32A m9 type 3/b/c,3x40A m9 type 3/c/d,1x16a tp type 3,1x63a tp type c.

the single phase ones are £6.00 each +£1.50 postage
the three phase ones are £15.00 each +£3.00 postage

get em whlie there hot as ill put them on e bay next week

cheers all

vitoboy.

Reply to mem bs 3871 mcbs for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Outage of main three phase primary switch box for one of three buildings on commercial site. The building houses around 30 commercial units...
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys I’m new to this site however just thought I’d give my best explanation of what the AM2 was like. If this is in the wrong forum I’m very...
Replies
Views
D
i have 1000's of MCBs for sale all brand new and boxed MCG Triple Pole 6 - 63 Amp and single Pole 6 - 32 Amp Type B and C - £3 Each Dorman Smith...
Replies
Views
DanielSon
D
W
All types of 3 phase and single phase mcbs for sale. all used but in full working order great prices
Replies
Views
Welshsparky
W
C
Having a clear out of excess stock after a few jobs have ended as I have no room for them, and wont be using them again soon. All stuff is brand...
Replies
Views
Chris Ward
C

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock