Discuss Merry Christmas to you all in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

hopefully, by 6 pm sunday, i'll have finished the work at the micro brewery. sadly it will be several weeks before the beer is ready.

That reminds me, I need to pester my local micro brewer for a boxful for Christmas.
He runs the entire brewery in his garage off a 13A exstension lead trailed through a window from the house. I've offered to sort the job out properly, even offered to do it in exchange for a monthly beer subscription, but so far no dice.

So the Captain rings me at half past three of the afternoon clock and wants three LED flood lights fitted to the outside of the starship before the end of play. Just then the phone signal went t!t$up and I didn’t get the complete message. And now the fool has misplaced his starship. Not even google has been able to find it. The more sophisticated the technology, the more vulnerable it is to a primitive attack.:D He will just have to give that over-clocked ape brain of his a rest for a fortnight…lol.
I wish you all well and hope you have a good time! Merry Crimbo everyone!

Peasants, I haven't worked since May 2016......

Merry Christmas to all and sundry ;o)))))))

Oh and Wesołych Swiàt to the Polaks for Wigilia...... ;o)))))

Not the mistletoe, no :(

Wrap a piece of streaky bacon around it, those little sausage treats are always popular during the festive season. :D:D

Guys and Gals, thank you for a year of fun! and learning too...it's been a blast and I look forward to learning more in 2019.
I am taking a week off, indeed nearly 3 weeks off as I prepare to move house...my new ship has single sockets everywhere and the First Mate has told me I have to sort that out...
She has already presented me with several of these:
https://www.screwflix..com/p/lap-13...VDbDtCh18wQBwEAQYASABEgKH-_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Well, I just laughed! "What? Outboard rockers! Really?"
If I want outboard rockers I'll always go back to this:

Whatever, I hope all of you have a great christmas, and that the New Year brings you peace and prosperity, and the good health to enjoy it.

That's my New Year toast...Good Health!

Wonder if Yamaha lady could do a Transit Connect.
After watching the bit around 10:30 I reckon she could do anything :eek:
I wonder if she would give me a quote for a service on a Volvo V40.

That's me sorted now, so feet up chill out with the pooch and missus.
Have a good one everybody.

Reply to Merry Christmas to you all in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock