Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. angel While you're here, woud you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

Discuss Metrel 3002 battery charger in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Plonker 3

Plonker 3 Guest

Does anyone know where you can purchase a Metrel charger for the 3002 model. Some doughnut on site decided to throw mine away.

I have seen one online but I'm not too sure it's a metrel version and I am a little anal about using third party products on just about anything I own.

2. Paul.M

Paul.M Trusted Advisor

Alright Dilb, have a word with Test-Meter, send them a PM? Beside I'm going over to see them this week to get my MFT calibrated, I'll ask and see what they can do for you :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  3. chrisg1979

chrisg1979 Regular EF Member

What about Metrel themselves?
    They aren't all that far from you (Wakefield) and from what I am led to believe they are easy to deal with :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Plonker 3

Plonker 3 Guest

Cheers will try both of them on Monday, just wondered of anyone had a similar problem before as want it sorting ASAP as don't fancy forking out £9 every time for a set of batteries.

5. Murdoch

Murdoch Electrician's Arms

Defo try test meter, that's where I last bought one!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Richard Burns

Richard Burns Trusted Advisor

Business Name:
    Richard Burns
    You can take the batteries out and charge them in a normal battery charger, I have found that they are charged much better that way (but usually can't be bothered to remove them until they start playing up.:smile5:)

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.