Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Metrel 3002 battery charger in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Plonker 3

Plonker 3 Guest

Does anyone know where you can purchase a Metrel charger for the 3002 model. Some doughnut on site decided to throw mine away.

I have seen one online but I'm not too sure it's a metrel version and I am a little anal about using third party products on just about anything I own.

2. Paul.M

Paul.M Trusted Advisor

Alright Dilb, have a word with Test-Meter, send them a PM? Beside I'm going over to see them this week to get my MFT calibrated, I'll ask and see what they can do for you :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  3. chrisg1979

chrisg1979 Regular EF Member

What about Metrel themselves?
    They aren't all that far from you (Wakefield) and from what I am led to believe they are easy to deal with :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Plonker 3

Plonker 3 Guest

Cheers will try both of them on Monday, just wondered of anyone had a similar problem before as want it sorting ASAP as don't fancy forking out £9 every time for a set of batteries.

5. Murdoch

Murdoch Electrician's Arms

Defo try test meter, that's where I last bought one!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Richard Burns

Richard Burns Trusted Advisor

Business Name:
    Richard Burns
    You can take the batteries out and charge them in a normal battery charger, I have found that they are charged much better that way (but usually can't be bothered to remove them until they start playing up.:smile5:)

• Like Like x 3