Discuss Micom Relays in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Is there anybody on here that work with MiCOM relays or has any of the old software, since Areva packed in and became Alstom/Schneider I'm having a bit of a mare trying to open some old settings files that I have but I don’t have the MiCOM software that came with it.

The relays I believe are P12x series, the new Schneider s1 won’t open them because it needs a data file I can’t find (so I’ve emailed them... will they reply, I doubt it.)

And I have made a software request to Alstom to use agile, but if that will help I won’t know until I get access.

If anyone can help I'd very much appreciate it.

Ring Schneider tech support its quicker to get a direct answer maybe somewher in a locked dusty cupboard they have them ....worth a try

I emailed them about an hour ago, definitely a call that can wait till morning :D

A little hopeful there may be one of you that has the software on a dusty old laptop, proves quicker than phoning Schneider sometimes!

I chased some obsolete PLC software not long ago from manufacturers and was told they had a copy but would still cost about 2k for it... hopefully yours is just a freebie then if you source it...sorry i couldn't help on this one.

Right for anyone that discovers this thread in with the same intentions as I had the resolve is:

The data module manager has an import button, the bottom selection is internet import, it will download the list and you can choose your devices to your hearts content, this is the same for Alstom and Schnieder.

Reply to Micom Relays in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum site. I wish everyone good work. The question I want to ask is; I have the Schneider XPSAF 5130 Safety...
Replies
Views
Hello all, hope somebody can shed some light on an ongoing problem I’m experiencing on an old property. I have installed and replaced 3 Heatmiser...
Replies
Views
radiohead
R
J
Has anyone got a copy in any format (disk/floppy/usb/iso) of the 16th edition single cable? I have an enormous number of old data files that will...
Replies
Views
Here's a tip for anyone still using an old MFT1700 series tester. Mine dates from 2012. I found about three years in - by 2015 in this case, that...
Replies
Views
L
Hi guys, I would to say hello to everyone and hope I will be comfortable in this forum!! I am a mechanical engineer and I am in a certain way...
Replies
Views
LordKelvin
L

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock