Discuss Mind gone blank in need of assistance in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

He is currently doing it as part of his AM2. Not because he does testing as a job.
If that's the case, why didn't he mention it in his post? not saying it's not true, but may have avoided some of the comments, just saying.

It will be to the person taking the test!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah may be at first...... but after while its not that bad if you have to resit it... in the grand scheme of things quite insignificant. just do your Best............

and 20 year form now you can post inaccurate information about FRC on this site..................;)

Yeah may be at first...... but after while its not that bad if you have to resit it... in the grand scheme of things quite insignificant. just do your Best............

and 20 year form now you can post inaccurate information about FRC on this site..................;)
My point was Tel, yes I agree in the grand scheme, it's just a hiccup, at the time of the failure it IS a big thing.

If that's the case, why didn't he mention it in his post? not saying it's not true, but may have avoided some of the comments, just saying.

How have you got this info?

Apologies should have made it clearer. I noticed he posted up a few threads through the week asking about things in the AM2 and that he was going to be sitting it on Monday.

It's not the end of the world to forget a thing or two especially under pressure of the clock and dealing with devices you've never seen before. After all what use is a forum filled with experienced electricians good for if the younger bunch can't dip in and ask a few questions now and again?

Speaking of which @Conor mccarthy How did you get on?

the time comes to us all.we all learn things. we forget things, the problem arises when we forget more than we learn. simple equation....... forget > learn. time to hang up the mft and let the youngsters get on with it. i' need to consider this in a few years time. think i'll retire @ 75. knees and back can't keep up these days.

Reply to Mind gone blank in need of assistance in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net