Discuss minimum requirement for scam/racket membership in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

c&g 2391 is level 3. not sure about the watered down napit version.

Sad to have to say this but these scams are not going to end,regardless of how much we rant on about them they are here to stay! Why? Simple,because to get rid of them would need EVERY electrician to refuse to join and we all know that ain't gonna happen any time soon.In a way it's similar to the poll tax,nobody liked it and although people were put in prison for not paying it everyone knew that they couldn,t lock everyone up so the answer was for everyone not to pay and it would have been gone.Sadly we've lost our gonads in this country,now look at France,they'll blockade ports and airports at the drop of a hat,but over here it'll never happen and the government know this,that's why they come out with these crazy schemes,because they know that not enough people will stand up and be counted.

It’s no good ranting on here about the scams you need to get the ear of those in power.

It’s up to you lot to do something about it, stop paying is the first move. But you’ll not do that will you, it’s easier to just run with the rest of the lemmings towards death. The death of your trade.

It’s up to you.

tony. no matter how many of us boycott the scams, the Electrical Trainee's being churned out daily will keep them afloat. it's the only way they'll get their poor training legitimised. might come a day when not being a scam member means being a fully qualified spark. imagine a van sticker " not a fast track scam member, full apprenticeship served".

Sad to have to say this but these scams are not going to end,regardless of how much we rant on about them they are here to stay! Why? Simple,because to get rid of them would need EVERY electrician to refuse to join and we all know that ain't gonna happen any time soon.In a way it's similar to the poll tax,nobody liked it and although people were put in prison for not paying it everyone knew that they couldn,t lock everyone up so the answer was for everyone not to pay and it would have been gone.Sadly we've lost our gonads in this country,now look at France,they'll blockade ports and airports at the drop of a hat,but over here it'll never happen and the government know this,that's why they come out with these crazy schemes,because they know that not enough people will stand up and be counted.

It's the same deal with the Television Tax - sorry, license- You don't HAVE to pay it - you choose to pay it and if you choose not to as I and a lot of others have, there's not a damned thing they can do about it as long as you go the right way about it!

Going the right way about it is as easy as telling them you don't want their licence and if you've already paid for one ask for a refund and you'll get it.

Then you write to them telling them that you've revoked their Implied Right of Access to your property and if they set foot on your property then they are committing a Criminal Offence and will be prosecuted.

After you've done that, they will write back to tell you that they will not bother you for the next two years and will then write to ask if your circumstances have changed and would you like to buy a licence.

It works, it saves you £140 per year and IT'S COMPLETELY LEGAL !!

Have a browse around the tinterweb - there's a lot of stuff about it.

Have a look at Common Law too and learn how to get out of parking fines and a load of other stuff that we've all been conned into accepting as fact.

Reply to minimum requirement for scam/racket membership in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net